This brilliantly restored painting was donated to the Dacotah Prairie Museum in 1994 by the new residents of Frank Ashford’s family farm near Stratford, SD. The Dacotah Prairie Museum Foundation invested in restoration work that preserved this painting. It is signed, Ashford and is dated 1928. It can sometime be seen on display at the Museum in Aberdeen, SD. South Dakota Magazine listed this as one of the “Must See” paintings in South Dakota. Used with permission from the Dacotah Prairie Museum.